Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1) Where can HonaMail pickup my package?
- HonaMail can pick up packages from any location within the DC, Maryland and Virginia area.
Q2.) What is HonaMail’s delivery range?
- HonaMail can deliver packages up to 200 miles from the pickup location.
Q3) Where does HonaMail operate?
- HonaMail operates in the DC, Maryland and Virginia (DMV) metropolitan area.
Q4) What is Layaway order?
- Layaway order is for customers who don’t have time to go to the store and pick up a purchase that they’ve paid for via a retailer’s layaways program. HonaMail provides two layaway pickup options:
- After you have completed payment for your layaway item, HonaMail will go to the store and pick up your layaway item. The HonaMail representative will then deliver the item to you at home or work. Simply contact HonaMail or select the Layaway option on the website and a HonaMail representative will initiate this process for you.
- HonaMail customers can use their debit card to finish paying for the layaway item directly through the HonaMail website. A staff member will tender payment to the retailer and finalize the payment. The staff member will then pick up the item and deliver it to your home or office.
Directions for Layaway or Store pick up
Go to HonaMail.com >>>>> Click E-Shipping >>>> Click Request a Pick Up >>> Click Sign In or Create an Account >> Click Layaway Request or Store Pick Up > and Provide Package Information
Q5) How do I place a shipping request?
- Follow these simple steps to place a shipping request:
- Go to HonaMail.com >>>> Click “E-Shipping” >>> Click Request a Pick Up >>Click Sign In or Create an Account > and Provide Package Information
Q6) How can I estimate the order fee?
Go to HonaMail.com >>> Click on E-Shipping >> Quick E-Quote > Provide the package information
Q7) What is the delivery final cost?
- The delivery cost depends on the package size and the
distance (miles) from your pick up address to the package
destination. The final cost of
shipping will be provided when you formally submit your shipment details.
HonaMail.com >>> E-Shipping >> Request a Pick Up > provide the package information and submit
Q8) How HonaMail Calculates Shipping Fees?
- HonaMail calculates shipping fees based on size and mileage. Weight and time are not considered in the fee calculation. For more information please visit the fee and size table provided on the website.
HonaMail.com >>> E-Shipping >> Quick E-Quote > Click on “how HonaMail calculates customer fare” located on the bottom of the page
Q9) How long will I expect the driver to show up for my package pickup?
- Customers should expect their product to be picked up by the nearest driver. Generally packages are pickup within an hour after the order has been placed. If your package cannot be picked up within the first hour, you will be informed by a customer service representative.
Q10) What is the estimated time for the delivery
- The delivery time depends on the delivery option you choose: Express Service Shipping or Regular Service Shipping.
- With Regular Service shipping, a staff member will pick up your package and deliver it to its destination within the 24 hour time period
- With Xpress Service shipping, your item will be picked up and immediately go from your house/office to its destination
Q11) How do I pay for my order?
- Customers can pay for their order by credit card, debit card, PayPal via the HonaMail website.
Q12) What do I do if I want to change my order?
- If a modification is needed, you should call the HonaMail office directly and provide your order information so an associate can assist you. ALL MODIFICATIONS HAVE TO BE MADE BEFORE THE DRIVER PICKS UP THE PACKAGE.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US BY PHONE OR BY EMAIL